- Hazem Chaabi (Since December 2022) Adaptive deployment of a distributed wireless monitoring network and edge services using a fleet of wireless robots.
- Nina Santi (Since Oct. 2020) Adaptive and dynamic edge gateways IoT-oriented deployments
Past PhD students
- Marwa Slimene (Since June 2023) Blockchain-based security and audit for IoT and V2X communications. Co-supervision with P. Sondi and A. Meddahi IMT
- Edward Staddon (Oct. 2019 - Dec 2022) Threat detection and identification, quarantine in wireless IoT-based critical infrastructures. Co-supervision with V. Loscri
- Brandon Foubert (Sept. 2018 - Sept 2021) Polymorphical wireless communication for connected agriculture.
- Aziz Mbacke (Nov. 2015 - Oct. 2018) Adaptive heterogeneous RFID anticollision and deployment in smart cities. Co-supervision with H. Rivano, Inria Urbanet
- Jad Nassar (Nov. 2015 - Oct. 2018) Ubiquitous Network for smart grids. Co-supervision with N. Gouvy, HEI
- Viktor Toldov, ( Oct. 2013 - Jan. 2017) On a joint MAC/PHY study for energy efficiency in wireless sensor networks. Co-supervision with L. Clavier, IEMN
- Riccardo Petrolo (Sept. 2013 - Oct. 2016) IoT and Smart Cities. Co-supervision with V. Loscri
- Mouna Rekik (Mar. 2013 - Jul. 2016), co-supervision with Z. Chtourou, Université de Sfax, Tunisia
- Natale Guzzo (Oct. 2012 - Dec. 2015) Design of the wireless network module. CIFRE
- Roudy Dagher (Oct. 2012 - Oct. 2015) Geolocalisation in wireless sensor networks. CIFRE
- Tony Ducrocq ( Nov. 2010 - Nov. 2013) Towards a mixte architecture between RFID and sensor networks. Co-supervision with M. Hauspie.
- Nicolas Gouvy (Oct. 2010 - Sept. 2013) Energy efficient guaranted delivery routing
in wireless sensor and actuator networks.
Jovan Radak (Sept. 2008 - Dec. 2011) Realistic wireless sensor networks
Schmidt (Jan. 2008 - Dec. 2010) Peer-to-Peer distributed memory for ubiquitous informatics.
- Tom Ruckstuhl - Mar 2023 - June 2023
- Simon Lacan - May 2023 - July 2023
- Guillaume Villeneuve - Mar 2023 - June 2023
- Joseph MacDowell - Mar 2023 - June 2023
- Jana Koteich - Mar 2020 - Aug 2020
- Adriana Arteaga Arce - Mar 2020 - Jul 2020
- Antoine Menager - May 2020 - Aug 2020 with V. Loscri
- Diego Ramirez Romero - Jan 20 - Mar 2020
- Nina Santi - Mar 2020 - Aug 2020
- Lea Wuilbeaux - Jul 2020 - Aug 2020
- Brinda Muzakare - Jun 2019 - Aug 2019
- Jaime Orts-Caroff - Oct 2018 - Jan 2019
- Clarisse Taufour - Oct 2018 - Jan 2019
- Pranvera Kortoci - Mar 2018 - Apr 2018
- Morgan O Kennedy - Jul 2018 -Sep 2018
- Leandre Vermelle - Sep 2017 - Janv. 2018
- William Pretorius - Sep 2016- Nov 2016
- Rahul Vyas - Apr 2016 - Jun 2016
- Anup Bhattacharjee - Jun 2015 - Jul 2015
- Mohamed El Amine Seddik - Aug. 2015 - Dec. 2015
- Solomon Peterus Le Roux - Jul 2015 - Aug 2015
- Johan Pieterse (Univ. Stellenbosch) - Sept 2012 - Jan. 2013
- Jaco DuToit (Univ. Stellenbosch) - Sept 2012 - Jan. 2013
- Rim Driss - Analysis of the impact of location error on neighbor discovery algorithm quality.
- Ridha Jadla - Toward a smart neighbor discovery in mobile
wireless sensor and actuator networks.
- Ahmad Ahmad Kassem - Toward a smart neighbor discovery
- Ana Koric(an - Analysis of the RSSI in wireless sensor
- Geoffroy Cogniaux (TIIR) - Routing in sensor and actuator
- Bétania Abdallah - DEA (MSC) DISIC, EDIIS,
Lyon, France - Hierarchical Routing Protocol for ad hoc networks.
- Tito Hu - DEA (MSC) DISIC, EDIIS, Lyon, France - Analysis
of the self-stabilization in ad hoc networks.
- Bogdan Pavkovic, Novi Sad University, Serbia - Simulation
and experiments in wireless mesh networks.
- Milan Lukic, Novi Sad University, Serbia - Experiments of
protocols and capacity measures in wireless mesh networks.
Thomas Jean, Université de Lille 1, Lille, France -
Broadcasting in wireless multihop networks.
- Hélène Radigois and Carlos Oros
Blanche, engineering internship, INSA de Lyon, Lyon, France -
Application study of P2P protocols for ad hoc networks.