- 2012 - now : Scientific head of the Inria FUN research
- 2006 - 2011 : Junior Researcher (INRIA), POPS project.
- 2003 - 2006 : PhD (INRIA), ARES project Insa Lyon. Lyon
Scientific activities Complete activities
- Communications in wireless sensor and actuator networks:
geographic routing with or without real coordinates, anycasting,
- Clustering, Neighbor discovery and Self-Organization.
- Internet of Things (Mac level (tags and readers
anti-collisions protocols) and Middlewares (ONS, ALE, etc)).
- Member of editorial board of AHSWN, AdHocNetworks, JMIS and IET Wireless Sensor Systems.
- Demo chair: MobiCOM 2015
- General chair : AdHocNow 2016, AdHocNets 2015 & 2014, InterIoT 2015
- (Co-)program chair of: VTC-Spring 2016,UIC 2016,CIoT 2015, Open World Forum, Track IoT , IoT-IP 2013, WiMOB 2013
- Conference Organization: AdHocNow 2016, JDIR
- Member of the COST-GTAI Inria working group
- Member of the Evaluation committeee of Inria
- President of the Committee for Technological Development
(CDT) at Inria Lille-Nord Europe.