Projects proposed as the main coordinator:
- ARUNTA - ADT Arduino-based Robots for Ubiquitous Network Applications
Projects participated as a member:
- VITAL FP/-ICT-2013-SMARTCITIES: this project focuses on Smart Cities and one of the key objective is to propose a prototype application platform that will be very revolutionary in terms of offered services, by allowing the integration and interaction of several Internet of Things data sources and systems.
- STEM-NET: “STEM" devices for self-organizing wireless Networks; Funded by Italian Ministry of Education and Research in July 2011 under the framework of National research project (PRIN), 203.801 euro. Partners: University of Calabria, University of Bologna, University “Mediterranea” of ReggioCalabria.
- PON01-02149 - "KOM4T me" Knowledge Management 4 infoTelematic in Mobility Environment.
The project started on August 2011 and will finish on December 2013.
- MASCOT: was a Specific Targeted Research Project (STREP) supported within the Sixth Framework
Program of the European Commission (Project No. IST-26905). The project started on January 01,
2006 and was finalized on February 28, 2009.
- GITA: New Architectures for Interactive Fruition of Historical and Artistic Contents on Wireless
Multi-Technology Platform 2006-2008 (P.N.R. (National Government Support Grant))
- LOGICA (ICT Technologies for Logistics) 2000-2006 (P.O.R. (Regional Government Support
- Since 2007 Valeria has been an associate member of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- Since 2004, member of CNIT (National Inter-University Consortium for Telecommunications www.cnit.it)
Research Unit at the University of Calabria.
- Since 2004, member of GTTI (Italian Group of Telecommunications and Technologies www.gtti.it).