- Author instructions by Springer are given here .
- Please use the templates provided by Springer and follow the guidelines provided here.
- Figures should be suitable for printing in black and white. The page limit is 14 pages for regular papers and 4 pages for short papers.
- It is not possible to modify a paper, once it has been published. Every detail, including the order of the names of the authors, should be checked before submission.
Please submit the final version by May 13, 18:00 CET. This is a firm deadline! Papers submitted after the deadline can not be included in the proceedings.
CHECKLIST - what you need to submit:
- The final sources, incl. any non-standard fonts; Please make sure that all sources are included (text, figures) and upload these files of your final version using OCS .
- A final PDF corresponding exactly to the final sources;
Please upload this file using OCS.
- Springer copyright form , signed by one author on behalf of all of the other authors of the paper;
Please submit the following additional information, if appropriate
(by email to stefan (dot) ruehrup (at) offis (dot) de , indicating your
- Title of Book or Conference Name: ADHOC NOW 2011, LNCS 6811
- Editors: Hannes Frey, Xu Li, Stefan Ruehrup
- Please send a scanned copy (PDF) by eMail to stefan (dot) ruehrup (at) offis (dot) de (indicating your paper no.)
- The name and e-mail address of the contact author who will check the proof of the paper; We assume that the main author registered in OCS is the contact person and responsible for this task. Should this person not be available, please notify us and name an alternative contact person.
- A suggestion for an abbreviated running head, if appropriate;
- Information about the correct representation of authors' names, where necessary. This is particularly important for Chinese or Spanish names, cf. section "3.3 Correct Representation of Author Names" in the author guidelines. LNCS Editorial assumes that all authors have used the western naming convention, with given names preceding surnames. This determines the structure of the names in the running heads and the author index. In case of doubt we refer to the information given in OCS.
The conference proceedings will be published by Springer-Verlag, as part of the Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS) series (pending). Each accepted paper will be included in the conference proceedings, provided at least one author of the paper registers to present the paper at the conference. High-quality articles will be invited for a special issue of Ad Hoc & Sensor Wireless Networks: An International Journal (AHSWN), SCIE-indexed.
Authors can upload either regular papers or short papers. Regular papers should not exceed 14 pages (including a 150 word abstract, all figures, tables and references) in Springer Verlag LNCS format. Short papers must be limited to up to 4 pages in LNCS format. Acceptable formats for papers are PS and PDF. All papers will be reviewed for technical merit.
You can find detailed information for authors in LCNS author resources. Please, read that information carefully.
To facilitate the production of the proceedings as well as the
publication on-line of the papers, please use the LaTeX2e template available
Please note that if your paper is eventually accepted as a full paper,
the maximum number of pages for the camera ready form is strictly limited to
14 pages, including figures, tables, abstract and references.
Submissions should be uploaded using this link. Only electronic submissions are accepted.
Paper Submission: Mar. 31, 2011
Author Notification: Apr. 29, 2011
Camera ready: May 13, 2011