Researcher at Valse team, Inira Lille-Nord Europe
and member of the CO2 group
of CRIStAL CNRS UMR 9189
Phone: +33 3 59 57 78 02     E-mail: Andrey (dot) Polyakov (at) inria (dot) fr
- 2010 - 2013 Institute of Control Sciences, Russia (Leader Researcher, permanent)
- 2008 - 2010 Voronezh State University, Russia (Associate Professor, permanent)
- 2007 - 2008 CINVESTAV-IPN, Mexico (Post Doc)
- 2004 - 2007 Voronezh State University, Russia (Lecturer, permanent)
Degrees and Diplomas:
- 2018 HDR in Automatic Control, University of Lille, France
- 2005 PhD in Physical and Mathematical Sciences, Voronezh State University, Russia
- 2003 Master's Degree in Applied Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Voronezh State University, Russia
Research Fields in Control Theory and Applications:
- Generalized Homogeneity in Systems and Control
- Non-Asymptotic Control and Estimation (Finite-time, Fixed-time, Hyper-Exponential Algorithms)
- Robust and Non-Linear Control (Sliding Mode and Relay Control Systems, Polynomial Feedbacks)
- Set-Theoretic Methods in Robust Control (Ellipsoidal Methods, Interval Estimation)
- Lyapunov Methods in Control and Estimation (Implicit, Non-Smooth and Discontinuous Lyapunov Functions, ISS Analysis)
- Active Control of Turbulent Flows (Flow Separtaion, Drag Reduction)
see Google Scholar
- "Active Flow Control: Sliding Mode Control Approach", Workshop on Active Drag Reduction
Aachen, Germany, 15-16 March 2018
- "Sliding mode control of flow separation",2nd Workshop on Machine Learning Control, Valenciennes, France, July 5th-6th , 2017
- "Robust Stabilization with Time Constraints: Implicit Lyapunov Function Approach", International Conference "Optimization And Applications in Control and Data Science" on the occasion of Boris Polyak's 80th birthday, Moscow, Russia, 13-15 May 2015
- ANR ChaSliM, "Chattring-free Sliding Modes", 2011-2015
- ANR ROCC-SYS "Robust Control of Cyber-Physical Systems", 2014-2018
- ANR Finite4SoS "Finite-time Control and Estimation for System of Systems", 2015-2019
- ANR DIGITSLID "DIGITal set-valued and homogeneous SLIding
mode control and Differentiators : the implicit
- CPER DATA, Project "ControlHub" (2016-Now)
- CPER ELSAT2020, Project "Contratech" (2015-2020)
- ADT "SEEC", Inria
- North-European Inria Associate Team "RECoT" (Inria, Lille and IBM Research, Dublin)
- Member of Editorial Board of Automation and Remote Control, 2014-Now
- Member of Editorial Board of Journal of Optimization Theory and Applications, 2014-2018
- Subject Editor of International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, 2014-2018
- Associate Editor of Journal of The Franklin Institute, 2014-2016
- Nicollas Espitia | PostDoc | 10.2017-01.2019 | '' | co-supervisor: Prof. Wilfrid Perruquetti (EC-Lille); co-supervisor: Dr.Denis Efimov (Inria Lille)
- Tonametl Sanchez | PostDoc | 10.2017-10.2019 | 'Active Control of Flow Separation' | co-supervisor: Prof. Jean-Pierre Richard
- Manuel Mera | PostDoc | 15.07.2014-15.07.2015 | 'Non-asymptotic Attractive Ellipsoids Method'
- Nicolas Vauchel | PhD | 10.2017 - 10.2020 | 'Sensibilite et robustesse du comportement des aeronefs au voisinage et au dela du decrochage aux modeles de representation' | co-supervisor: Prof. Tomas Gomez (Unit. Lille 1); co-supervisor: Dr. Olivier Reinard (Onera Lille)
- Youness Braidiz | PhD | 10.2017 - 10.2020 | '' | co-supervisor: Prof. Wilfrid Perruquetti (EC-Lille); co-supervisor: Dr.Denis Efimov (Inria Lille)
- Siyuan Wang | PhD | 10.2017 - 10.2020 | 'Non-linear Gain-Scheduling Control of Quadrotors' | co-supervisor: Dr. Ganh Zheng (Inria Lille)
- Nadhynee Martiz Fonesca | PhD | 12.2015 - 12.2018| 'Manipulation y caracterizacion mechanica de Saccharomyces cerverisiae por sistema robotico' | co-supervisor: Dr. Issac Chairez (UPIITA_IPN, Mexico)
- Francisco Lopez | PhD | 10.2015 - 10.2018 | 'Implicit Lyapunov Function Method for Control and Estimation' | co-supervisor: Prof. Wilfrid Perruquetti (EC-Lille); co-supervisor: Dr.Denis Efimov (Inria Lille)
- Maxime Feingesicht | PhD | 01.2015 - 12.2017 | 'Non-linear Active Control of Turbulent Separated Flows: Theory and Application' | co-supervisors: Prof. Jean-Pierre Richard (EC-Lille), Dr. Frank Kerherve (Univ. of Poitiers)
- Konstanin Zimenko | PhD (Internship) | 01.07.2015-30.04.2018 | 'Homogeneous '| Supervisor: Dr. Artem Kremlev (ITMO Unversity)
- Ivan Salgado | PhD (Internship) | 01.07.2014-30.04.2015 | 'Nonlinear PID Control Design based on the different differentiation techniques'| Supervisor: Dr. Isaac Chairez (National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico)
- David Cruz | PhD (Internship) | 01.09.2018-30.04.2019 | 'Digital Implementation of Inmilicit Homogeneous Controllers and Homogenenous Observers'| Supervisors: Dr. Isaac Chairez (National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico) and Prof. Alexander Poznyak (CINVESTAV-IPN)
- Marianna Ballesteros | PhD (Internship) | 01.09.2018-30.04.2019 | 'Differential Neural Networks for Identification of Homogeneous Systems'| Supervisors: Dr. Isaac Chairez (National Polytechnic Institute, Mexico) and Prof. Alexander Poznyak (CINVESTAV-IPN)
Courses (Voronezh State University 2004-2007, 2008-2010):
- Erwin Jezequel | Master (Internship) | 02.2018-04.2018 | Centrale Lille | ''Identification of Parameters of Burgers Equation''
- Marc Sanmillan | Master (Internship) | 02.2018-04.2018 | Centrale Lille | ''Control of Rotary Double Inverted Pendulum using Raspbery Pi''
- Dmitrii Kondratovich | Master | 2012 | Institute of Control Sciences, Russia |
''Control of Aircraft Landing via Attractive Ellipsoid Technique''
- Elena Maslennikova | Master | 2009 | Voronezh State University, Russia |
''Stabilization of Delay System using Static Linear Feedback''
- Aleksej Baushev | Master | 2009 | Voronezh State University, Russia | ''Terminal Sliding Mode Control Design for Double Link Manipulator''
- Andrey Solov'ev | Master | 2009 | Voronezh State University, Russia | ''Linear Control Design for Hybrid Systems using the Invariant Ellipsoids Method.
- Artem Batuev | Master | 2009 | Voronezh State University, Russia |
''Application of Dynamic Programming to Design of Hybrid Control System''
- Evgenii Orazaev | Master | 2009 | Voronezh State University, Russia |
''Invariant Ellipsoids Method for Sliding Mode Control''
- Sergej Kosinov | Master | 2007 | Voronezh State University, Russia | "Automatization of Modeling of Robot Manipulators"
- Leonid Kukushkin | Master | 2007 | Voronezh State University, Russia | "Control of Rigid Body with Several Flexible Elements"
- Konstantin Chernyshev | Master | 2007 | Voronezh State University, Russia | "Control of Second Order Dynamic System using Artificial Neural Networks".
- Computational Mathematic (for bachelors of 3rd and 4th years)
- Linear Matrix Inequalities (for masters of 2nd year)
- Algebra and Analytical Geometry (for bachelors of 1st year)
- Algorithms for Sparse Matrices (for bachelors of 3rd year)
- Programming Languages and Algorithms (for bachelors of 1st and 2nd years)
- Algorithms of Computer Graphics (for bachelors of 4th year)
- Relational Database Management Systems (for bachelors of 4th year)
- Internet Programming (for masters of 1st year)
- Mathematical Software (for bachelors of 3th year)
"On Differential Inclusions and Discontinuous Lyapunov Functions. (6 hours)