I am a PhD student at Inria Lille, in the Links team. I am working on streaming algorithms and also on query languages for graph databases.
About my PhD project
- Topic: Answering path queries on streams of linked data
- Supervisors: Joachim Niehren and Iovka Boneva
- Collaboration: My PhD work is part of the ANR project Aggreg on aggregate database queries. We study the processing of streaming algorithms on aggregate queries for the Aggreg project. Part of the work also belongs to the ANR project Headwork on crowdsourcing systems. There we intend to find efficient ways of using streaming in crowdsourcing applications.
- I. Boneva, J. Niehren, M. Sakho: Regular Matching and Inclusion on Compressed Tree Patterns with Context Variables. To appear in LATA 2019.
- I. Boneva, J. Niehren, M. Sakho: Certain Query Answering on Compressed String Patterns: From Streams to Hyperstreams. In Reachability Problems - 12th International Conference, RP 2018, Marseille, France, September 24-26, 2018, Proceedings, pages 117–132, 2018.
Teaching assistant in Logic at the computer science department of University of Lille. Details of the course can be found here (in french).
Inria Lille - Nord EuropeParc Scientifique de la Haute Borne
Park Plaza - Bât A - 40 avenue Halley
59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Office: 213 (Bâtiment B)
Phone: (+33 | 0) 3 59 35 87 11
Email: firstname dot lastname at inria dot fr