I am a PhD student at Inria Lille, in the Links team. I am working on streaming algorithms and also on query languages for graph databases.
About my PhD project
- Topic: Certain Query Answering on Hyperstreams
- Supervisors: Joachim Niehren and Iovka Boneva
- Collaboration: My PhD work is part of the ANR project Aggreg on aggregate database queries. We study the processing of streaming algorithms on aggregate queries for the Aggreg project. Part of the work also belongs to the ANR project Headwork on crowdsourcing systems. There we intend to find efficient ways of using streaming in crowdsourcing applications.
- I. Boneva, J. Niehren, M. Sakho: Nested Regular Expressions can be Compiled to Small Deterministic Nested Word Automata. In 15th International Computer Science Symposium in Russia, Ekaterinburg, Russia, July 2020.
- I. Boneva, J. Niehren, M. Sakho: Regular Matching and Inclusion on Compressed Tree Patterns with Context Variables. In LATA 2019 - 13th International Conference on Language and Automata Theory and Applications, Saint Petersburg, Russia, March 2019.
- I. Boneva, J. Niehren, M. Sakho: Certain Query Answering on Compressed String Patterns: From Streams to Hyperstreams. In Reachability Problems - 12th International Conference, RP 2018, Marseille, France, September 24-26, 2018, Proceedings, pages 117–132, 2018.
Teaching assistant at the computer science department of University of Lille in Relational databases, Logic, Coding and Python.
Teaching assistant in Logic at the computer science department of University of Lille.
Inria Lille - Nord EuropeParc Scientifique de la Haute Borne
Park Plaza - Bât A - 40 avenue Halley
59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq
Office: 213 (Bâtiment B)
Phone: (+33 | 0) 3 59 35 87 11
Email: firstname dot lastname at inria dot fr