Professor in Computer Science at Lille 3 university. I am a member of CRIsTAL lab. I am the leader of the Magnet Team. Previously, I was a (founding) member of the Mostrare project team in INRIA Lille.
My research interests are machine learning, structured prediction for trees and graphs. I have also studied tree automata and set constraints.
- Pamela (2016-2020): Personalized and decentrAlized MachinE Learning under constrAint
- Lampada (2009-2013) : Learning Algorithms, Models and sPArse representations for structured DAta. (Scientific coordination)
- Crotal (2007-2009) on conditional random fields for natural language.
- Marmota (2005-2009) on statistical machine learning and tree structured data. (Scientific coordination)
- ATASH (2006-2009) on document transformations
- WebContent (2006-2009) on information extraction
- Mathieu Dehouck with Pascal Denis: Graph-based Learning for Multi-lingual and Multi-domain Dependency Parsing. (Oct. 2015-
- Géraud Le Falher with Claudio Gentile and Fabio Vitale: on machine learning on signed graphs. (Oct. 2014-)
- Pauline Wauquier with Mikaela Keller: on Adaptive Graph Construction. (Dec. 2013-)
- David Chatel with Pascal Denis: On spectral clustering and information diffusion in graphs of texts. (Oct 2012-)
- Grégoire Laurence with Joachim Niehren: on learning tree transducers. (2008-2014)
- Edouard Gilbert with Rémi Gilleron: on probabilistic models from tree structured data. (Aborted)
- Patrick Marty: with Rémi Gilleron and Fabien Torre: on information extraction and supervised learning. (Defense on December 4, 2007)
- Florent Jousse: with Isabelle Tellier and Rémi Gilleron: on conditional random fields for information extraction. (Defense on October 31, 2007)
- Julien Carme: with Rémi Gilleron, Aurélien Lemay and Joachim Niehren: on information extraction from tree structured data and grammatical inference. (Defense on September 23, 2005)
- Daniela Dudau: with Rémi Gilleron and Isabelle Tellier: Machine learning and categorial grammars. (Defense on April 13, 2004).
- Franck Seynhaeve: with Sophie Tison Set constraints and term rewriting. (Defense on May 12, 1999).
TATA (Tree Automata Techniques and Applications) is an online-book on tree automata writen with H. Comon, M. Dauchet, R. Gilleron, F Jacquemard, Christof Löding, D. Lugiez et S. Tison.
INRIA Lille Bâtiment B Parc Scientifique de la Haute Borne rue Héloïse 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq France Phone: (+33)3 59 35 87 23 Email: email@example.com
Parc scientifique de la Haute Borne 40, avenue Halley - Bât A - Park Plaza 59650 Villeneuve d'Ascq - France